Yesterday was a great day at Pro Drivesafe 4WD Training!
I can really recommend it!
I had big luck and the other students had no time to come to the course, so I was the only one and learned a lot!
• High speed emergency braking, emergency direction Change
• Use of recovery equipment (winching, snatch Strap)
• Many steep descents and ascents
• River crossings preparation and hazard avoidance
• Safe techniques for changing a tyre
• Vehicle handling dynamics
• Skid avoidance and control
• Stall starts and sliding control conducted on private property
• Vehicle checks, setup and maintenance
• and some theory 🙂