Today I was on Hoher Kasten (a mountain) and in Lehmen. Even though it was hazy, the view was great and the sunny weather as well as the physical activity felt good. Also the visit of the Ahorn chapel was good and the Leuenfall (waterfall) on the way there is beautiful! Thank you Dad for this beautiful day.
Once more you might spot some heart shapes in the pictures.
Auf Deutsch: Heute war ich auf dem Hohen Kasten und in Lehmen. Obwohl es dunstig war, war die Aussicht großartig und das sonnige Wetter sowie die körperliche Aktivität fühlten sich gut an. Auch der Besuch der Ahornkapelle tat gut und der Leuenfall (Wasserfall) auf dem Weg dorthin ist wunderschön! Danke Papi für diesen schönen Tag.
Wieder einmal kann man in den Bildern einige Herzformen erkennen.
Yesterday was a wonderful day again!
I went to two wonderful waterfalls:
– Seerenbachfälle and Ringquelle: The road there is great! It’s a one way road that can only be entered from __:00 to __:05 and __:30 to __:35 from one side and from __:15 to __:20 and __:45 to __:50 from the other side. That’s a way to ensure that only cars from one side enter at a time, which i find quite ingenious and haven’t seen before anywhere. Lucky as I was, on both sides I didn’t have to wait, because the time was right to enter! Ringquelle Waterfall even had a nice Rainbow.
– Berglistüber: That one too is a big waterfall and you can walk behind it!
I definitely want to go to both waterfalls again with better shoes to be able to get closer to them.
In the evening there was a festival called Sounds of Glarus with great music. My favorites were “Modern Day Heroes”, “Skinny Lister” and “Šuma Čovjek”.
Have a nice day everyone.
My holidays are wonderful. I have time for family and friends, went shopping, rode my bike to Bremgarten and the Flachsee and yesterday I admired the old lime tree of Linn and its surroundings (below are some pictures of that beautiful area).
I hope you are well too and send you cuddles.
Yesterday was Zigermeet Mollis, an airshow with many aviation highlights.
My highlights were:
– walking in the back of an A400M – that’s the huge grey transport plane in the picture
– Tiger hunter – I just like its look
– Voler avec les Oiseaux – thats the one who flies with the geese
– Blanix Team – they painted a huge heart into the sky
– the feeling when a jet flies by
– the great photography equipment that was used all around the place
Thanks mate for that wonderful day!
Have a nice weekend everyone
This weekend was fantastic! I walked together with my best friend, her sisters and their friends from Seewis im Prättigau to Vilan and back to Valcaus, where we rented scooters to drive back to Seewis. The hike was about 1439m height meters difference and for me the hardest tour by foot I’ve done so far. I’m glad I was in such great and supporting company!
The view was wonderful and the weather perfect for hiking. Just have a look below.
As a perfekt after hiking day we went to Crestasee, which is stunning and I’ll visit it again for sure to take some more pictures for you. There were a lot of people there today, so it was almost impossible to show you its beauty without any people on the photo.
So now it’s high time to go to sleep.. I wish you all a great new week.
We were very lucky and got to see two fireworks, some more air shows, a stunning streetworkout show of “Bardogs Zürich” and an impressive drone show after the rain stopped yesterday around late noon.
Have a nice sunday everyone and don’t forget to “always look on the bright side of life” (walking away whistling)
It’s Züri Fäscht at the moment and we saw great air shows. It’s impressing at what speed they fly and trust each other to be where they’re supposed to be as they got pretty close to each other sometimes! They did fantastic maneuvers, but these are difficult to display in a pic, that’s why you just get to see some formations. If you want to see them, it’s still two more days to do so.
On the pic of the Super Puma (Transport helicopter of the Swiss Air Force) you see the two pilots waving)!
The fire works were amazing but my location and the pics not as much. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to see some more tomorrow. Or you just come around and watch it by yourself (just be aware it’s quite crowded).
Apart from that I’ve learned that the beak of a duck looks like the outline of a dog’s head, which I find hilarious and hard to forget again.